CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
LAPLACE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
May 2012 - Present Day (4 years 11 months)
- Receiving visitors and prospective clients of the company
- Receiving and delivering of phone calls to staff
- Attention to incoming and outgoing files and mails
- Registration of incoming and outgoing mails
- Management of office and official records and documents
- Responding to complaints, service issues, and other general questions or concerns as appropriate.
- Maintaining a professional and personal demeanor while working with members of the staff and other stakeholders in non-judgmental ways.
Provide timely referral to clients for appointments or other assistance.