Personal data and contacts will be open only to employers with access to CV
Customer Service Officer ₦70 000
From 0 to 2008
University of Jos
Mobile money sales person
Ecobank Nigeria PLC
March 2013 - Present Day (4 years 3 months)
1. Grow the numbers of money subscriber base.
2. Drive Ecobank mobile business in all branches.
3.Work with the customer care unit in for subscriber registration
4. Educate the customers about the product.
5. Resolve customers issues.
Call Center Agent
MTN CALL CENTER JOS
May 2011 - May 2012 (1 year 1 month)
1. Responding to customers query about product and service online and also through the phone.
2. Resolving customer issue using appropriate tools
3.Educating customers about product and services
Monitor Immunization Plus Days
World Health Organization
June 2010 - April 2011 (10 months)
1. Supervising Immunization Plus Days.
2. Evaluating the Immunization productivity.
3.Recording and reporting the numbers of missed children,in an area
Niger State Ministry Of Art And Culture (NYSC)
June 2009 - June 2010 (1 year 1 month)
1. Researching about social ills.
2. Displaying social ills in visual forms while entertaining the viewers
3.Researching and displaying our cultural heritage
Paul Eruotor and Co. (Accounting Firm)
September 2007 - February 2009 (1 year 5 months)
1. Documentation of company policy and pay roll.
2. Attending to clients.
3. Answering and resolving of clients query
4. Dealing with clients issue and also handling clients files