1. Utilize various transportation provider software systems, to facilitate product movement planning and
2. Prepare and update monthly logistics, schedule to assure deliveries to product locations. Coordinate
product delivery schedules with customers.
3. Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory loaded product and trucks.
Provide reports to internal and external customers as required.
4. Assist in obtaining necessary transportation permits for inbound product and outbound , as required
to facilitate timely movements .
5. Works closely with providers to assure efficient and effective execution of defined processes and
6. Ensures inventory accuracy by coordinating the inventories and product system to system information
with distribution centers to near real time monitoring of EDI processes as well as other manual
inventory and adjustment processes;
7. Organizes and maintains hard copy and electronic documentation supporting order fulfillment,
distribution means, pricing, and contractual obligations,
8. Codes, and prepares proper paperwork for billing and authorization of a variety of invoices per
9. Initiates overcharge/undercharge freight bill claims with carriers and tracks reconciliation of the same
per regulatory standards,
10. Re-routes freight as needed to meet demands and minimize costs
11. Initiates shrink threshold and loss claims with warehouse providers and tracking reconciliation of the
same per contract standards,
12. Ensures accuracy of physical inventory order sequence by entering inter-company purchase orders
and inter-company transfers into the system following defined processes,
13. Verifies accuracy of physical inventory when needed,
14. Answers questions regarding sourcing from internal and external customers as needed
Monitors and assigns work to Customer Service Representatives, while performing all the tasks
of a Customer Service Representative.
2. Trains, explains tasks, and assists in the solution of problems.
3. Receives customers' requests by telephone or mail, analyzes requests, provides information
requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper
4. Analyzes transactions, corrects records, and adjusts errors.
5. Searches company records under ZIP code, name, account number, etc., using CRT, computer
printout, or requisition information from factory.
6. Traces status of orders through Expediting Department.
7. Resolves customer questions related to orders, takes orders as needed.
8. Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion.
9. Writes up order, mails catalog, samples, price quotations, and similar data to customer, as
10. Responds to customers' requests via telephone or mail, using typewriter or personal computer
11. Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
12. Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing
promotional services, and similar data, as required.
13. Processes all insurance agents' orders and courtesy sales originating through mail.
14. Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to Returns and Replacements on problem orders
and gifts not received.
see the provision and maintenance of office equipment and assets.
records and reference file are up to date.
excellent human resources services.
Such as manpower, planning, recruitment, training, compensation, performance management and