CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER/SECRETARY
WORKFORCE MANAGMENT CENTRE/GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
May 2005 - Present Day (12 years 3 months)
• Assisted private banking clients with all walk-in, telephone and email transactions and inquiries including deposits, cash withdrawals, transfers, ATM card support, loan servicing, and general bank account servicing.
• Respond to telephone inquiries, providing quality service to customers and associates inquiring about the availability of products or status of orders.
• Educated clients on account services and capabilities and resolved all client inquiries regarding account balances, statement information, and general product and/or service information.
• Offer client support services in accurate and timely fashion thereby building positive and productive relationships with clients that yield return to the company. Handles calls and promptly forward them to appropriate person among 45 employees in the branch.
• Provide administrative/secretarial support for the unit/group such as assisting customers/visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and
inquiries to the appropriate teams in order to strengthen client relationships with the company.
• Coordinate and perform a range of reports (Daily and Weekly) as a checkmate on performances of the various teams in order to attain to organizational growth and other operational support activities for the branch/group; serve as a liaison with other teams and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings,
• Establish, maintain, and update files, records, and other documents; develop and perform routine analyzes. Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mails.
• Ability to use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
Use an effective approach to handle special telephone task like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, unintentional disconnects. Understand the impact of attitude in
handling calls professionally.