CUSTOMER BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COODINATOR
PSL ENGINEERING & CONTROL LIMITED
May 2012 - Present Day (5 years 3 months)
- Leads the development and implementation of the joint business plans at the account level, focusing on total volume, profit and share growth of the PSL portfolio or assigned categories. •Proactively managing, monitoring, evaluating and updating the overall business plan to meet all volume, profit and share objectives.
- Implementing PSL brand strategies and tactics with customers by working closely with key decision makers and utilizing category management initiatives to drive customer decision making.
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ)
- Obtain quotes from suppliers, prepare and submit quotations to clients
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs
- Receive and process Purchase Orders (PO)
- Work within established supply chain procedures for requisition
processing, validation, payment, delivery and invoicing
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- Maintain high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property