Customer Care Representative
Globacom Nigeria Ltd.
March 2012 - Present Day (5 years 4 months)
- Daily Receive, process and resolve customers’ queries, requests and complaints to their delight.
- Upsold and cross-sold company products and services (new and existing) to prospects and existing customers alike.
- Creatively interfaces between the company and customers for feedback on its products and services.
- Escalating unresolved issues (only about 20%) to appropriate unit for prompt resolution.
- Complete understanding and utilization of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to document customers’ details and issues, and solution proffered.
- Maintains cordial relationship with them after profiling them to know how to serve them. This is to keeping them loyal to the Globacom brand.
- Consistently perform excellently at routine knowledge checks of the company products, services and business processes/procedures.