Handy Place Ltd
January 2005 - August 2008 (3 years 8 months)
- Provided leadership and direction to marketing associates to guide the creation of marketing materials and ensure congruence with objectives
o Developed and managed a wide range of marketing tools, including promotional materials
- Established sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implemented sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintained sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Established and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completed sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintained sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintained sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- . Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed