2013 till date
Working with the company as SENIOR FIRSTMONIE AGENT COODINATOR on a contract with First Bank Nigeria Plc in managinng Firstmonie Agents in Oyo State on the following functions:
1. coordinating and supporting team efforts of the First Bank's Firstmonie Agents coordinators in Oyo State to ensure the company partnership objective with First Bank on Firstmonie is met.
2. interaction with Firstmonie Agents to persuade them to open, fund,link, activate their firstmonie account,transact firstmonie business,and given brandind and transacting materials.
3. providing field line resolution and communication support to the Firstmonie technical resources and help desk personnel.
Working for the company as SENIOR MARKETING ANALYST on a contract with United State of America - Overseaseas Private Investment Company OPIC/EDN on a contract titled "African Technical Assistance (ATA)" for small and medium scale companies in Nigeria in coordinating the team of the company marketing analysts on the following functions:
1. Collecting and analysing to evaluate existing and potential product and service markets of the registered clients and in the development of new ventures strategy towards sales and marketing of current and future products and services of the clients.
2. Identifying and monitoring clients'competitors and research market condition or changes in the industry that may affect their sales
3. Assessing the market place and identifying emerging growth trends and opportunities across various dimensions - Identify market opportunities and shifts in market structure that may influence the clients'products’ sales and operations
4. Opening marketing channels through product development, positioning, contacts, and other proven approaches through personal networking, online marketing, in person, and in print
5. Assisting the company in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
6. Monitoring the performance of the marketing team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving marketing and sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins on the other products of the company.
7. Designing of business questionnaires for various research studies (both quantitative and qualitative research)
8. Developing sound business plan, sector analysis, market analysis, feasibility analysis, and business plan for the registered clients of te company on OPIC/EDN loan application and ATA
9. Evaluating performance or execution gaps and development of actionable recommendations for the management
Proficient in typing
Knowledgeable and experienced in utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications; such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint etc
Able to use electronic business communication and mail systems i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Lync, SharePoint, Mikogo, Netfirms, GotoMeeting and internet browsers.
Possess basic telephone skills.