CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
21ST CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES LTD
January 2010 - April 2011 (1 year 3 months)
- Answering incoming calls for customers.
- Dealing with customers reported faults.
- Logging all call types and forwarding to required departments for quick resolution.
- Maintaining the customer service standard set by management.
- Handling and resolving all customer complaints effectively and to the satisfaction of the customer, taking remedial action where necessarily.
- Liaising with other department to ensure that the standards of customer service are maintained.
- Ensuring that our performance delivery is with creativity and program aligned goals.
- Telemarketing and sales to customers.
- Providing assistance to subscribers in relation with handset enquiries, personal call blocking code to both prepaid and postpaid account as well as processing and updating their account data.
Resolved long time reported faulty lines.