• Onsite Supervision of U-Connect staff in Etisalat offices Northern Nigeria.
• Act as interface between key staff of Etisalat and U-Connect office.
• Resolve all issues/queries and escalate unresolved issues to the U-connect office.
• Send daily, weekly and monthly updates via email to U-Connect office in Lagos.
• Ensure that all staff records are up to date and that active and resigned staff are captured appropriately.
• Monitor measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure.
• Liaise with Etisalat key staff so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
• Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
• Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies.
• Develop and maintain healthy relation with Government and Non-Government organizations for better and fast functioning of the organization.
• Plan and direct for Training of employees.
• Occasional travel for Business Meetings, training and recruitment.
• Sell the company’s training where necessary specifically with regards to company’s Human Resource services.
· Prepared payment vouchers and other related expenses
· Prepared schedule of payments to support activities of field salesmen.
· Entered transactions (bank & cash) in the online and offline spreadsheet.
· Arrange logistics for travels and ensured that all field payments are supported with adequate and correct documentations.
· Maintained overview of bank account levels, cash in bank and replenishments.
· Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
· Handled cash withdrawal from bank, and refunds
·Computation and making Returns on PAYE, Pensions, VAT etc.
· Budgeting, Planning and Controlling, Prepare Cash forecast.
of bank statements.
Administration of questionnaire through scientific procedures.
Associate Member Chartered Institute for Professional Managers and Administrators (CIPMA)