CARLBRIDGE SOLUTIONS LTD
October 2011 - November 2012 (1 year 2 months)
- Writing of Demand Notice letters, Reminder letters to various customers of the Banks.
- Make at least 100 calls per day to debtors.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of the deceased debtors.
- Confer with the debtors by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments.
- Locate and notify debtors of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit in order to solicit payment.
- Record information about financial status of debtors and status of collection efforts.
- Advise debtors of necessary actions and strategies for debt payment.
- Receiving of post dated cheques from customers and making payment to the Banks.
- Sort and file correspondence, and perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Collecting commission on every Debt recovered.