FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC KADUNA
March 2012 - Present Day (5 years 3 months)
- Coordinate cash activities with a view to ensuring timely processing of transactions over the counter.
- Ensure adequate controls are maintained in transaction processing in order to minimize the risk of losses from frauds and robberies.
- Ensure courteous disposition of Tellers.
- Ensure prompt and accurate consummation of all transactions within the bank’s approved turn around time.
- Efficient management of cash holding and vault administration
- Ensure availability and workability of working tools for tellers
- Authorize all cash transactions above tellers’ limits.
- Constant review of tellers payout limit, taking into cognizance the tellers error rates
- Provide effective service support need for the tellers to ensure that teller cubicles are manned and functional at all times
- Ensure that branch ATMs are functional at all times and that the ATM does not run out of cash.
- Ensure that transaction vouchers are called over after the close of business daily.
- Maintenance of up-to-date cash tellers’ proofs and vault registers
Efficient crowd management in the banking hall
- Ensure the branch maintains cash holdings within the approved COP limit.
- Ensure zero fraud tolerance / error rates
- Adherence to the bank’s service level agreement in terms of TAT in cash transactions.
- Efficient crowd management in the banking hall
- Ensuring tellers are equipped with the knowledge of tellering policies and procedures
- Efficient management of cash holding and vault administration.
- Prompt consummation of cash transactions
- Level of ATM up-time and cash availability (zero ATM service downtimes/cash outs).
Ensuring timely/accurate rendition of cash certificate