Showroom Supervisor (Acting)
Airtel Nigeria Ltd (Bezaleel Consulting)
June 2005 - Present Day (11 years 9 months)
- Stock management and daily posting via ARMPAAC, RETSELL.
- Managing all internal operational activities towards effective resolution of subscriber’s issues.
- Conduct performance reviews and act as advisor to Customer Care Consultants when dealing with difficult situations.
- Build customer advocacy in the form of touch-point ideas which deliver emotional connections to customers
- Coordinates the performance appraisal process, ensuring that the Customer Care Consultants have the proper skills for the effective execution of their job function.
- Ensure that daily/weekly statistics and reports are forwarded to the regional sales Manager.
- Acts as the contact between the Customer Care Consultants and Management by providing feedback on all issues through the Regional Manager Sales.
- Communicating new policies or changes in policies to the Customer Care Consultants. Carry out periodic reviews and implement suggestions that improve the efficiency of the team
- Effectively manage multiple priorities, delegating to team leaders when necessary and general Housekeeping of the shop
- Responsible for evaluating and resetting existing goals taking into consideration both employee and customer feedback