· Teaching senior secondary school student computer and computer application based on Ms-office 2007
· Data entry of student results, records and other information for usage.
· Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of hardware and software issues on desktop/laptop pc
· Daily system management-tracking and performance.
· Daily inventory of systems and devices.
· Responsible for resolution, maintenance and troubleshooting of network connectivity related queries
· Providing technical support to a wide range of users and supporting desktop applications, including Ms-office 2007,win 2k/xp/vista, thin client
· Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of hardware/software issues on desktop/laptop and printers.
· Daily system management-tracking and performance
· Inventory management: maintaining and controlling the inventory of devices.
· Optimization of system performance for users
· Perform routine network security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
·Strong analytical mind and ability to think independently
·Good written and communication skills.
·Obedient and always ready to learn
·Ability to motivate and influence others
·Strong human management skills
·Good knowledge and comprehension of practical work
·Highly computer literate
·Ability to work with little or no supervision.
·Excellent customer service delivery skills.