Customer Support/RMA Executive
DCC NETWORKS ,a division of COMPUTER WAREHOUSE GROUP (CWG)
August 2012 - Present Day (4 years 6 months)
- Facilitating the resolution of normal operational service with minimal impact on the customer within agreed Service Levels and business priorities
- Monitoring and ensuring follow up of all open issues on the Manage Engine in line with the agreed SLA.
- Providing support and parameters on our various platforms(SKYEDGE I & II, HUGHES) to field support engineers(FSE) on site from DCC NOC.
- Coordinating/assisting teams mates towards identifying/resolving end user connectivity issues.
- Dealing directly with customers either via phone calls, face to face or emails.
- Handling, and ensuring quick resolution of customer complaints.
- Keeping customers informed on request status and progress reports up untill closure.
- Weekly and monthly reports on Service level Agreement (SLA) achieved.
- Updating customers on weekly status of links (VSAT,Fibre and Radio Links).
- Proper follow up with servicedesk on incidents reported.
- Rendering useful administrative support to other members of the CSLM team.
- Planning and costing of special support services(SIP , Corrective Maintenance)
- Collation and distribution of SIP report two weeks after completion.
- Communicating reported inverter incidents three times every week for all inverter clients.
- Generating monthly e-ticketing engineer’s performance report.
- Quarterly performance rating /appraisal of field support engineers.
- Proper and timely follow- up with international partners/Equipment manufacturers on repairs.
- Handling of RMA process and ensure close follow of all RMA’s to the OEM’s(Eion Wireless, Canada, Gilat Network Systems, Isreal, Hughes Network System, U.S.A, SAF Teknika, Latvia, ACCAT Nig Ltd, Terrasat Communications,Gamatronics,Harris Stratex Networks, Airspan)