Pre-NYSC/ IT Service Support Personnel
DCC NETWORKS ,a division of COMPUTER WAREHOUSE GROUP (CWG)
January 2011 - July 2011 (7 months)
- Providing frontline IT Support to staff on site via phone/email/face-to-face
- Single point of contact for all service related issues.
- Logging & tracking of all incidents on Manage Engine software
- Keeping customers informed on request status and progress till closure.
- Daily / Weekly proactive link status/performance monitoring to ensure optimum performance
- Monitoring of client’s bandwidth utilisation and initiation escalation procedures relative to the appropriate SLAs
- Providing support and parameters to field support engineers(FSE) on site from the NOC.
- Preparation of link availability (Monthly & Quarterly) report with client by using What’s up Gold and PRTG Traffic Grapher.
- Coordinating second-line and third line support.
- Preparing Weekly/ Monthly Availabilty and Bandwidth utilisation reports for FINBANK, OCEANIC, DIAMOND and et al
- Weekly and monthly report on Service level Agreement (SLA) achieved.