ADVANCED LOGISTICS AND PROCUREMENT SERVICE LIMITED
May 2008 - September 2011 (3 years 5 months)
- Handling of all clients’ documentation processes from Proforma invoice to delivery at clients warehouse.
- Opening and processing of Form M’s and Letter of credits with the banks for importation.
- Processing of insurance certificate for premium payment
- Tracking / monitoring of vessel arrival and location and arrival on the high sea
- Applying for concession for clients with all shipping companies
- Getting of rotation number from shipping companies to pay customs duty
- Processing and simulation of customs duty payment on goods processed via Letter of credit or bills for collection for all Door-to-Door and clearing shipment
- Follow up with importation documents with scanning companies, banks, ports (Air & Sea), suppliers etc.
- Payment of customs duty for all Door-to-Door and clearing shipments
- Sending all clearing documents to the port.
- Follow up with the Ports on the clearing processes to ensure prompt delivery of consignments to clients warehouse
- Handling of all National food, drug and administration control (NAFDAC) documentation and stamping for clients
- Sending of all Final Exchange control documents (FECD) to banks or clients as the case maybe to close up transaction.