• Preparation of monthly Earnings Review Statement showing the profitability of Total Company and Business Units (BUs)-Retail Fuel Marketing, Consumers and Industrial Marketing, Lubes and Aviation.
· Preparation of monthly Business Units (BUs) Earnings/Operating expenses trend analysis with graphical representations.
· Preparation of comprehensive monthly volume analysis showing the relevant benchmarks.
· Preparation of weekly sales performance report to enable executive management take proactive action on underperforming sales managers and service station dealers to motivate them in achieving positive results before the end of the month.
· Preparation of quarterly report benchmarking the major marketers Performance Indicators with the company quarterly performance.
· Coordination of weekly sales/operation meetings and report results of meetings to MD.
· Preparation of business case for Board’s approval using appraisal methods like NPV, IRR and ROI to show the viability of a given project or task.
· Writing of the “Chairman’s Statement” for inclusion in the company’s annual report and accounts.
· Secretary to the Executive Tender Review Committee (ETRC). ETRC is a high level Tender Board vested with the responsibility of scrutinizing and approving high value contracts.
· Other ad-hoc jobs assign by Managing Director (MD) from time to time.
Monthly preparation of onshore/offshore financial statements.
· Timely preparation of quarterly financial reports for the Board of Directors.
· Preparations of quarterly financial reports for publication.
· Monthly review of Trial Balance items with the intention of investigating items with exceptional balances to authenticate the validity of the balances.
· Monthly reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts in accordance with Chevron star reconciliation standards.
· Preparation of manual journal to post to the system end of the month entries like: amortisation of prepayments; correction of errors; booking of accruals and others.
· Preparation of Trend Analysis for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Total Company and the Business Units (BUs).
· Monthly preparation of Business Outlook report showing the contributions made by the sales region, service station dealers and Business Consultants.
· Monthly preparation of Operating Expenses (Opex)variance analysis isolating items with deviation above set threshold for probing and explanation from the departmental head.
· Reconciliation of over 80 inter-company balances and reduction of inter-company imbalances from 30% to 10% (current balances).
· Quarterly preparation of inter-company balance age analysis.
· Monthly computation and booking of Technical Service fees based on the NOTAP approval.
· Proper allocation of Joint Cost to the entities involved, based on the agreed Cost Allocation formular.
· Effectively used Loss Prevention System tools to achieve operational efficiency and total productivity management.
· Provision of excellent support services to other business unit in order to ensure financial and operational growth.