ü Initiated sales and operation planning (S&OP) model to increase order fulfilment by 20%
ü Got under control BIAS and MAD @ 7.2% and 25.5% respectively in 2010
ü Initiated and developed stock and inventory position monitoring.Identified opportunity to cut costs by removing slow moving SKU’s from several product portfolios and using common components on existing high runner products
· Sales and Operations Planning Meeting: Lead sales and operations planning meeting (S&OP) with Management team , reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and promotions)
ü Managed appraisal of $20M NEXIM trade finance project for ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID).
ü Financial appraisal of Project Finance Loans on behalf of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and EBID
· Participation in country project identification, preparation and appraisal mission on behalf of ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development (EBID).
· Pricing and Negotiation of Trade& Project Finance Loans on behalf of clients from Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and EBID.
· Evaluated proposals to ensure they met sound business criteria and credit risk falls within acceptable parameters, approved and recommended appropriate credit facilities including terms or conditions of facilities.
· Team member for resource mobilization and replenishment negotiations.
· Regular perusal of relevant internal & external communication, such as circulars, economic reviews on industries, & financial or industry publications to ensure that any development, new requirements or external risks are properly taken cognizance of in lending decisions or conditions of lending.
· Ensure timely and quality credit assessment and decision making
ü A good working understanding of regulatory requirements and financial markets.
ü Ability to apply, consolidate finance skills and knowledge to a diverse range of financial issues through application of technical accounting skills
· Review commercial bank Compliance with corporate governance code , ensuring commercial banks adhere strictly to rules and regulations and conducting site assessments of banks internal control system and reliability of information provided by banks
· Daily supervision and monitoring of commercial banks cheque clearing and ensuring a harmonized clearing cycles for both upcountry and local cheques.
· Collection and processing of mutilated notes from customers
· Recording of commercial banks’ deposits and withdrawals
· Logistics of specie cash movement
· Processing of commercial banks’ deposits surplus and shortages and recording of fake notes discovered from commercial bank’s deposits.