1. Daily comprehensive and preparation of depot floor stock
2. Daily stock count and reconciliation with production and security personnel.
3. Periodic and monthly audit of all stock available at depot.
4. Periodic tracking of target vs actual supplies made to depot.
5. Receiving and posting of driver trip cards made to depots on NDP Software.
6. Maintaining of order and re-order made by depot to avoid over stocking and under stocking.
7. Receiving and attending to guest, as well as taking care of other general office administration.
1. Visiting of various outlets to carry out research on products.
2. interviewing people to know their interest, views on issues, and on products and services.
3. Getting information from customers on what, and how better they can be served so as to determine consumer satisfaction.
1. Preparing of all necessary documents needed for properties, land, court cases etc
2. Filling and record keeping of documents.
3. Receiving and attending to guest, as well as taking care of other general office administration.