Head, Administration and Finance
Pharmacists Council Of Nigeria - Abuja Zonal Office, Federal Secretariat, Garki, Abuja
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 1 month)
- The Head of Administration and finance, executes dual role of managing the work force and financial expenditures of the Abuja Zonal office.
- Coordination of activities of the Director – in- charge of Zone
- General office maintenance and repairs of official vehicles
- Coordinates Procurement of office demands and other services and conveys formal request on behalf of the office
- Supervision of the subordinate officers, drivers, cleaners and maintains official files and general personnel records
- Write and compile monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forward same to the Headquarters as updates from the zone
- Liars with the director in charge on emanating issues and make necessary recommendations to the officer and thus coordinate the decisions and resolutions reached for optimal performance and result attainment.
- Handle all official correspondences and serves as the secretary in all official meetings