IMPLEMENTATION TEAM LEAD/ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
WECO SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL
May 2009 - March 2011 (1 year 11 months)
April 2010 – April 2011 : WECO SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL(SYSTEM INTEGRATOR)
ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
- leads and directs, under general supervision of Senior Project Manager, concurrent complex projects or one larger project, across transactional coordinated &managed project types.
- Adheres to and ensures that the project delivers the as‐sold solution, remains within budget, is
Delivered on time, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Defines and manages project scope, Plan and develop project schedule, Manage project finances, Monitor and control a project, Manage project communication and documentation.
- Execute PMO Logistic processes, Builds client relationships and networks,
- Manages stakeholders expectations, Maintains project risk, issue, action, change and decision
- Organizes meeting, Captures and report project status
- assists on proposals and baselines for complex managed projects. Assistance is provided to Pre‐Sales and Sales team with customer sales engagement.
- supervision of Help desk and support team and contributing to SLA drafting in conjunction with legal team.
May 2009 WECO SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL(Systems integrators)
TEAM LEAD IMPLEMENTATION(CONNECTIVITY UNIT)
- Microwave Implementation team supervision and coordination
- Structured Cabling Implementation and supervision
- End to End connectivity design and implementation for oil companies, Banks,Telcos etc
- Site Logistics planning
- Analysis of RFsite survey carried out by engineers
- Project cost Evaluation and Analysis
- Supervision of Harris stratex radios,SAF,and Redline, WaveIP radio installation and upgrade
- Resolving Interference/Technical issues escalated by implementation team
- Free Space Optics(FSO)Gigabyte(Laser Technology) link implementation
- Structured Cabling implementation