Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of MCS is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of projects and practice development in areas including but not limited to: Executive Search & Selection; Business Psychology Services; Performance Management, Compensation Advisory & Consultancy, Organizational Reviews & Restructuring; Manpower Audits; Change Management etc
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS ;
- Must possess a good First Degree (Preferably not less than a Second Class Upper degree) in the Social Sciences or allied areas, plus Masters degree.
- Track-record of effective delivery of assignments within set time –frames
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, is a clear advantage.
- Not less than 10 years post-graduation experience, 6 of which must be in Strategic Human Resources function in progressive organizations. Prior Consulting Experience in reputable firms is clearly advantageous.
- Demonstrable capacity to lead, co-ordinate engagements and team members to meet targets and deadlines.