MONIITORING AND EVALUATION OFFICER (Assistant)
March 2010 - Present Day (7 years 1 month)
Partnership for Transforming Health Systems2 (PATHS2) • Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), KMO
• Coordinate general activities and operations of KAURA.
- Create linkages and networks with development partners to leverage external resources (human & financial) so as o achieve organization’s annual work plan and its overall mission statement.
- Provide leadership and ensure compliance with job prescriptions among the organization personnel for optimal and efficient service delivery.
- Attend workshops and seminars organized by PATHS2
- Design day to day program protocol
- Organize consultative meetings and create linkages to leverage resources for programs execution in the project LGA’s.
- Lead project Team on community mobilization/dialogues and consultative meetings with social actors in the project communities.
- Liaise with LGAs, Community leaders and other social actors to ensure participatory good Health care delivery system at the community level in Kaduna State.