· Assisted in the documentation of project files and updating files and registers related to attendance and work of the staff.
· Provided administrative/ secretarial support to the project team.
· Scheduled and coordinated variety of appointments, meetings and/ or conferences.
· Provided assistance to staff, project management team, service recipients, other organizational units and the public in resolving problems or inquiries.
· Make and distribute copies of documents, as assigned by the office managers and also according to the needs of the office.
· Assisted in the preparation of weekly reports, monthly reports, quarterly reports and annual reports.
· Provide Project Services in respect to all relevant information needed for Project reporting.
· Establish archive of pre-project documents, (preliminary, conceptual and pre-project studies).
· Management of technical documents during Basic Engineering phase, including management of the document register, receipt and transmittal of documents, and follow up of comments on documents.
· Administration of the Basic Engineering final deliverables and closeout report, together with appropriate archive system.
· Ensure project documentation specifications and requirements are incorporated in the project contracts.
· Develop and manage the project Documentation, including the procedures, statistics and appropriate archiving such that all relevant documentation produced during the project life can be readily and efficiently recorded, distributed, tracked and retrieved at all times.
i. Experienced in gas operations
ii. Consolidates the operators in the running/ manning of the Bonny Non Associated Gas (BNAG) plant.
iii. Measure, analyse and record the volume of hydrocarbon (condensate) evacuated.
iv. Operate and collate data from the Process Automation System (PAS), Supervisory computers, Engineering workstations, Operation station, and Plant Resource Manager (PRM).
v. Assist the maintenance team in the maintenance/ servicing of rotating equipments; e.g. centrifugal and positive displacement pumps, heat exchangers, cooling fans, cleaning of Booster and Circulatory pumps strainers, etc.
Attended 3 months intensive training on Document Control from May 3rd to August 3rd, 2009.