Niger Delta Petroleum Resources
July 2003 - Present Day (13 years 9 months)
- Evaluation of Technical/ Commercial proposals and selected all contractors for the drilling and completions of NDPR wells, ensuring that they met NDPR’s HSE requirements
- Timely coordination / mobilization of drilling and completion contractors’ personnel and equipment to meet operational needs of the drilling operations
- Prepare well design and detailed drilling program for Ogbele field wells in accordance to design proposal, to incorporate cementation, casing and mud engineering design to drill NDPR wells
- Managed the risk analysis during the workover of Ogbele 1 well (initially completed as TSM) The well had 2 overpressure zones upon which the recompletion was targeted, and two already produced under pressured zones.
- Monitoring progress of daily operations with a view on informing management of any deviation from plan and coordinating the next point of action in conjunction with Drilling Advisor with respect to the company objective.
- Writing drilling programs based upon progress on the operations after due consultation with drilling and completions advisor.
- Redesigned the well location for Ogbele 6 and 8 cluster to accommodated the environmental short falls encountered during the drilling of Ogbele 3,4 and 5 cluster and to accommodate for concurrent activities.
- Coordinate DWOP for all NDPR wells taking note of general inputs and adjusting drilling programs to in cooperate inputs for optimal effective operations.
- Inspection team for all rigs assigned to drill NDPR wells
- Coordinator with DPR (Nigeria’s Regulatory bodies) regarding Drilling and completion matters.
- Office based Drilling Engineer detailing and adjusting drilling program to suit actual well construction as against planned by designing cementation, mud and trajectory for all NDPR wells drilled.
- Interaction and first point of call / coordinating with NDPR’s wellsite Drilling Supervisor consultants to ensure companies operations are performed according to NDPR’s procedures and policies.
- Review End of well reports by the Drilling Supervisor and Wellsite Petroleum Engineering consultants