1. Computing of royalties payable by crude oil producing companies.
2. Update of crude oil price database.
3. Cost review and analysis.
4. Reconciliation of royalties due and paid with crude oil producing companies.
5. Gas flare penalty computation for all operating companies.
6. Colation of company budget from
7. Verification of Budget.
8. Assist in the allocation of funds as required according to budget.
1. Receiving and sorting of orders for import.
2. Computing import data based on their categories.
3. Sorting imports items and ensuring safe delivery to clients.
4. Ensuring stability in the financial costs of retailing, which includes sorting order payments and balancing of account.
- Organizing and coordination of management training programs.
- Human resource functions such as staff welfare.
- Resident staff with the trainees for a period of six weeks, ensuring safety, comfort and overall performance of management trainees.
- Assessment of Trainees based on written examinations and oral interviews.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants coupled with coordinating variety of complex executive meetings.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Partners.
- Assist Partners with preparation of presentation materials.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mails as necessary.