Project and site manager
Tommy Toak Enterprises Ltd
January 2008 - Present Day (9 years 6 months)
- Coordinating rural electrification projects (Site survey, sighting of poles, material deployment, excavation of holes, erections of poles, dressing and stringing of High Tension and Low Tension Lines).
- Supervising Transformer Installations to enforce Quality on Installations.
- Receives and document reports on site progress and maintenance works.
- Present quarterly reports on site operations to the board of directors.
- Supervised the construction of 33kv line to the proposed 7.5MVA Step down Injection Sub-Station at Oyo state government secretariat, Ibadan. Oyo state.
- Supervised the Installation of 2.5MVA, 33/11KV transformer at Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro. Abeokuta. Ogun State.
- Supervised the construction of Information Technology Centre for NITDA in Abeokuta and Owode Yewa, Ogun State.
- Supervised the reconstruction of Iberekodo 11KV Feeder in Abeokuta, Ogun State.