Project Name : King Abdul-Aziz financial district
Position : Electrical Site Engineer
• Supervise the electrical installation of the embedded piping for various systems running at RC slab
• Supervise the installation of all electrical services running under slab (GI TRUNKING, Cable Tray, GI pipe and PVC pipe)
• Supervise the installation of BMS System (KNX) Schneider Electric.
• Supervise wiring activities for various systems
• Voltage drop calculation and cable sizing.
• Making electrical design for Various Systems
• Supervise the Fabrication & Installation of cable trays & ladders.
• Coordinate with the mechanical and civil engineers at site
• Attend technical meetings with the consultant and management
• Follow up material delivery and Make inspection prior consultant's approval
• Follow up the approval of shop drawings and make sure the updated drawings are executed as per consultant's requirements and design drawings.
• Submit daily report and technical reports as required.
• Submit monthly report for the evaluation.
• Schedule and attend site inspection and material inspections
• Systems familiar with : Structure cabling system (Data, Telecom, IP outlets), Public address system, Security system, Access control system, Biometric access control system, Fire alarm works, Close circuit television (CCTV), Master clock attendance, Eye scans security system, small power, Lighting system, Distribution Board and BMS.
Home Automation, wiring devices (Jung) & Security Systems(Bosch)
• Sales and technical support and Preparing offer Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Provided with technical support and proposal.
• understanding the clients requirements to make a suitable proposal
• prepare quotations with adequate part numbers
• Prepare presentations for customer, assist in reviewing topology and closing opportunity
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Establish and maintain potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concerns. .
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
a. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
b. Certificate in Advanced Sales strategic (Dubai)
c. Certificate in Computer Applications(2005)
d. Certificate from Schneider Electric BMS(KNX) system(seminars)
e. Certificate from Italian institute for languages and culture.
f. Certificate in participation with INJAZ COMPANY.
g. Certificate from AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF BEIRUT FOR participation in 12th annual technology fair.
h. Participation certificate in IMAN HIGH SCHOOL ANNUAL SCIENCE MATHEMATICS FAIR.
i. Certificate of Achievement of personal economics
j. Certificate of Excellence from technical education center and automation computer technologies in computer fields.
o MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel etc.)