November 2012 - Present Day (4 years 9 months)
1. Organize, Plan, Schedule and Carry out Electrical installations and site activities.
2. Reading and interpretation of electrical design specification and technical drawing.
3. Liaising with clients and contractors to reach suitable solutions, estimating costs and time-scales.
4. Preparing documentation, writing reports and giving presentations.
5. Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.