TRAINEE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
CEE KINS TECHNICAL COMPANY LTD
January 2011 - June 2011 (6 months)
- Assisted in the installation, and maintenance (preventive and corrective maintenance) of Electrical Services and equipments in industries and residential buildings (generators, UPS, inverter, fuse boards, switch gears, wiring accessories, earthing, carrying out surface and conduit wiring).
- Tests machines that are already installed for their performance and safety
- Carry out detailed site survey before mobilization to site.
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Conduct the testing of product lines prior to installation.
- Attend to any customer complaint after sales of any product; record and communicate any fault or problem discovered to the Chief Technical Officer.
- Ensure hazardous substances are disposed off appropriately and promote environmental safety