Electrical Instrumentation Engineer
Lafarge Cement Wapco Nig Plc
December 2010 - Present Day (6 years 4 months)
- Involved in the Project commissioning of 5000TPD New Cement Line
- Ensure Safe Work practices are followed in the day to day operations of the plant and develop SOP’s.
- Recommend improvements and ensure that the equipment is well maintained at optimum cost.
- Manage and improve maintenance aiming at improving equipment reliability and performance.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Medium and Low voltage Panels, Medium and low voltage motors up to 6MW.
- Approves the drawing of materials, spares and other equipment from stores and controls usage
- Studies recurring problems of equipment reliability or problems relating to safety and work conditions
- Ensures that the generated work orders are properly scheduled and executed in time
- Maintenance and calibrations of various field instruments loops like Pressure, Temperature, flow and level transmitters.
- Harmonization of Instrument and Electrical spare parts.