•Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of all technical facilities (Generating sets, rectifiers,ATS,AVS,AVR,AMF,ACCU & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid downtime.
•Access and recommend critical spares to be kept in stock and responsible for control of such spares and consumables.
•Maintaining rectifier and batteries back up to support efficiently in case of alternating current failure.
•Ensuring PHCN connections are active on site and in case of fault, it should be rectified within shortest time.
•Supervise technicians and contractors on site electrical installation and civil development and rectification works.
•24/7 on call roaster for power system faults trouble.
• Compute site electrical system load to ensure and determine the proper sizing of power cables, capacity of generating set, capacity of rectifier, back up battery etc.
• Conduct site AC/DC power system audit and quality assurance
• To co-ordinate and monitor all BTS site build work from start(TSS) to completion.
Diagnosis, neutralization, correction and maintenance of Emerson, Eltek & Cordex Rectifiers and UPS systems .
. Co-ordinate activities of the project team to ensure compliance with the departmental goal.
• Document project expectations and goals, project milestones, checkpoints and deliverables.
• Track progress and review project tasks to make sure certain deadlines are met appropriately.
• Co-ordinate pre-construction planning with project team.
• To ensure that all facilities are deployed and installed at sites in line with right specifications.
• Collating of daily reports on sites activities for project management update.
•Daily updates of site build record.
1. Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers, MNSE.
2. Member, Nigerian Institution of Electrical Electronics Engineers, MNIEEE.
1. Project Management Professional. PMP.
2. Primavera 6
3. Total Quality Management, TQM
4. MS word, Excel , Autocad.