1. Troubleshoot faults:short/open circuit in AvR, fuses, switches and relays.
2. Check pressure/oil alert, gasoline guage if dampened and steady deflection level.
3. Required cables and wire sizes, breakage, leakage in connections.
4. Regular preventive and corrective maintenance chart for bearings brushes and contact.
5. Corrective measures for overload and contact in the circuit breaker.
6. Design, layout and planning in accordance with client’s specifications and standard.
1. Daily record keeping of internal power generated and distribution from the face plate meter.
2. Sore assistance in dispensing of protective devices to staff engineers and technicians.
3. Faults alert personnel using radio walkie- talkie to feed technicians.
4. Faults tracing of high voltage cable using punctured machine.
1. Install and maintain office automation.
2. Testing, commissioning,and fault tracing.
3. Schematic interpretation ofprinted circuit board.
4. Diagnosis, parts and accessories requisitions.