MAINTENANCE AND INSTALLATION OF BOTH ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENT ON CHEVRON PRODUCTION PLATFORM.
1) Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
2) Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
3) Defines engineering requirements.
4) Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
5) Provides technical support to Project group.
6) Optimises instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
7) Installation of instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G)
8) Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G).
9) Implements instrument detail design on P&ID's.
10) Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
11) Prepares instrument material take-off.
12) Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports...).
Supervision of the Installation of the following
· Review of project document and drawing.
· Hook up of Motor control centre
· Electric Motors
· Process interface panel interconnection
· Grounding System
· Cable Trays and miscellaneous support bracket
· Glanding and termination all Electrical and instrument cable system
· Lighting and lighting fittings
· Control Valves
· Fire and Gas devices and system
· Process measurement and control instrument check
· Instrument pre-installation bench and calibration
· Instrument pipe support ,vessels and tanks or directly on pipe and connecting then via tubing or directly on to the process line , instrument and junction box support
· Junction box mounting , installation , termination and testing
· Channels for instrument tube route
· All stainless instrument tubing
· Public Address and Alarm system
· Installation and hook up of Vendor packages
· Preparation of instrumentation deliverables such as instrument lists, instruments
Cable schedules, instruments loop drawings etc.
· Pressure testing of Pneumatic lines
· Inspection of instrument installed devices / proffer solution on the rectification of wrongly installed items as per companies procedure
· Communicating at all levels within the organization, help to identify problems and purpose solution to improve work practices. Can work easily with multi-national workforces and clients with international standards.
· Instrument preservation to prevent ingress of foreign materials and checking the validity of test equipment calibration in accordance with project quality procedures.
· General maintenance, such as removal, repair / re-installation of strainers, valve lapping, draining/ refilling of oils etc
· Interpretation of various engineering drawings.
· Carried out preventive maintenance & testing on electrical equipment
· Calibration of field instruments (Pressure switches, pressure gauges, Bimetallic
Thermometers, Pressure and Temperature Transmitters, differential Pressure
Transmitters and flow transmitters,Control Valves) using Dead Weight Testers, HART Communicator and Pneumatic Calibrators.
· Carrying of Loop Test on the instrument cable and insulation Resistance Test.
· Stroking of control valves for integrity certification including Emergecy Shot Down Valves (ESD)
· Inspection for the Installation of Field Mounted Instruments, Junction Boxes, Local Panels etc
· Redline Mark up drawing
Maintenance of instruments
Installation of instruments within the tank farm
Inspection of instrument installed devices / proffer solution on the rectification of wrongly installed items as per companies’ procedure.
Stroking of control valves for integrity certification including Emergency Shot Down Valves (ESD)
Pre-commissioning /commissioning of low voltage medium voltage and high voltage switchgears for the following brand Allen Bradley switchgears, Tozzi switch gears (MV, LV&HV), Powell, Ametek switchgear &GE switchgears.
Reliability test on Electric motors and generators using the vibration meter.
Load Test on Electrical equipment such as the emergency diesel generators and battery bank
DIPLOMA IN INSTRUMENTATION ENGINGEERING WITH CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY
KOCHI INDIA 2011
DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION WITH SMEC LAB
COCHIN INDIA 2011