· Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
· Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
· Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
· Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in system, using hand tools.
· Lubricates instruments and replaces defective wiring and tubing.
I am very much eligible for this position.
Furthermore my hands-on experience of developing systems to obtain data
utilizing existing or new equipment is further in line with the published instrumentation engineer job description advertised at your website. The professional commitment to offer cutting-edge instrumentation engineering technology can be further comprehended with my supervision of the preparation, installation, check-out and operation of equipment and systems along with keeping an eye on measurement range, required accuracy, and sensitivity simultaneously