TELECOM & POWER SUPERVISOR: BSS/Transmission Engineer ( Etisalat Project 2G and 3G) in Osun, Ond
TUNSEN NIGERIA LIMITED, 5, Balarabe Musa off Samuel Manuwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.
November 2009 - Present Day (7 years 7 months)
xecute Troubleshooting and maintenance of Evolium NEs (Running on B10 & B11 SW Version) via LMT & OMC-R (A1353 & A9153).
- Execute Hardware & Software configuration of Evolium BTS A9100.
- Commissioning & maintenance of Microwave Transmission Link [AWY 9400, MXC 9500 (HARRIS-STRATEX ECLIPSE), MPR 9500, MPT-MPR 9500].
- E1 Capacity increase of LX/UX and AWY PDH Access Radios.
- Lagos-Benin republic E1 capacity increase via Huawei OSN & Media Gateway.
- Daily preventive maintenance of the network elements.
- Site Integration including Cross-connection to the BSC.
- Monitor the operations and performance of all power equipment to ensure proactive identification and resolution of faults
- Carrying out services and repairs on installed power & cooling systems and other associated accessories.
- Migration of Sites from one BSC to another.
- Executing B9/B10 alarm simulation on A9130 BSC.
- Supervision and rendering of high level of technical support on the network.
- Site acceptance with clients (ETISALAT).
- Planning and execution of cutovers on Microwave links.
- Perform Routine O & M procedures for Transmission Networks.
- Maintenance of comprehensive records on Transmission links, RBS sites equipments and spares for all sites within my assigned area.
- Ensure maintenance works undertaken by sub-contractors meets the required specification.
- Implementation and supervision of network Transmission & RBS expansion/upgrade.
- React to emergency faults and ensure that all faults are rectified within the stipulated SLA.