1. Establishes production standards of efficiency, minimum wastages and maximum utilization of resources (machines, materials and manpower).
2. Supervises production processes to ensure implementation of company standards.
3. Coordinates with procurement officers to ensure smooth supply of raw materials.
4. Establishes quality control standards and procedures. Ensures strict adherence to those standards.
5. Supervises machines maintenance programs. Recommends machines modifications if needed. Ensures smooth supply of spare parts.