Intercom Data Network (IDN), Nigeria
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 3 months)
- Involved in reserve evaluation, field development plans, building and updating reservoir simulation models.
- Collect and analyze data for improving drilling processes as well as reducing costs.
- Obtained accurate logging data (Depth, Gas Units and Composition, Rate of Penetration, Lag Time, Engineering Data and Calculations, Pressure Detection Data).
- Involved in the interpretation of logs to determine the occurrence of any oil and/or gas shows.
- Assist in the design of well completion to optimize oil recovery and identified in-fill well locations to maintain oil rate.
- Part of a team of engineers analyzing data to demonstrate and interpret to clients what the data means for their business and marketing purposes;
- Daily collection and collation of appropriate data for use in databases and the conduct of related research;
- Strict adherence to Health, Safety Policy at work.
- Used commercial software (Eclipse 100) to model an Oil Rim Reservoir and Advanced Completions to exploit oil production.
- Investigated the economic benefits of using advanced well completions (Smart Wells) to boost oil production. The trend from the resulting analysis showed that Net Present Value increased by 30.20 % when advanced completions were installed downhole instead of the conventional completions.
- Developed and built good relations with clients at all levels which led to improved co-operation and trust.