Name: Uwalaka, Kingsley Ebere
Address: 69 Egbula Road Rumuodara, Behind Omega House, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: (+234) 08065204378
Profession: Electrical/Electronics Engineer
Date of Birth: 17th January 1981 Marital Status: Single Nationality: Nigeria
State of Origin: Imo State Local Govt. Area: Ehime-Mbano Sex: Male
2003 – 2008: B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Second Class Lower Division)
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
1994 – 2000: Senior School Certificate Examination
Joemax Secondary Commercial School Elekahia Portharcourt, Rivers State
Possess three (3) years professional Electrical Engineering practices, and designs; with good inter-personal and organizational skills acquired from working in large integrated, multi-racial, multi-discipline project teams in oil and Gas Company, also in Electrical company.
Experience covers but not limited to:
1. Onshore engineering services (field engineering).
2. Electrical/Electronics engineering: Basic/conceptual and Detailed Design using Design & Detailing Software (AutoCAD)
3. Quality Management and Control –Work strictly on instruction and company recommended standard.
INDUSTRIAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
Organization: Halliburton Energy Service Nig. Ltd.
Industrial Training: Plot 158 Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout
2007 Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
RESPONSIBILITIES: My duties include but not limited to:
1. Engage in the Maintenance of oil tools such as Swivel, Chilksan, 1”, 11/2” & 2” lotor valves by the process of scrapping, painting and greasing.
2. Participated in the maintenance of HT 400 Pressure pump, plug container, Batch Mixer, etc.
3. Function as an assistant to the Operator (Service Operator ) in rigging up line from the unit to the well Head as well as rigging down line when operation finishes; mixing of chemicals for completion operation; as well as standing behind providing the service operator with the information he needed when in operation.
4. I involved in the stimulation Operation(Assistant Operator) i.e flushing of completed well with brine in Gbaran 11 gas well in Bayelsa State.
1. Land Job: Involved in the stimulation operation(flushing of completed gas well) in Gbaran 11 gas well Bayelsa State.
RESPONSIBILITIES: My duties include but not limited to;
Preventive maintenace 1 and 2, which involves;
1. Insulation resistivity test, 2. Continuity test, 3. Washing, oil filling and heating of logging tools, 4. Servicing of test instruments and connector cables.
PROFESIONAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
1. Organization: Pauma Engineering Consultants, Kaduna State
Current Employment: Dept: Technical Service Engineer
June 2009 till date: Electrical/Data Engineer.
RESPONSIBLITIES: My duties include but not limited to:
1. Carry out field studies, dimensional checks & equipment layout survey.
2. Collate with other discipline electrical data, drawing and plan to review project
3. Using AutoCAD to produce electrical fitting/ drawing.
4. Designs to achieve cost effective design.
5. Develop preliminary, conceptual, and detailed electrical designs for project upgrade.
6. Ensure that designs are based on IEEE standard.
7. Ensuring that component/ material are selected and used at the appropriate places as par
Company standard and stablished standards (Reference to IEEE standard)
1. Fabricating, scraping and painting of panels to get it set for coupling
2. Ensuring that materials meets quality test before coupling.
3. Preparation of wiring schedule
4. Coupling and wiring of panels
1. Carryind out integrity check and test on panels
1. Installation and commissioning
1. Design, construction and installation of elerical/control panels for palm oil refinery at Orlu in Imo state
2. Installation and programming of siprotec relays in Kaduna, Zaria, Kumbotso, Apo, Mina, Shiroro, Sokoto, and Brinin-Kebbi transmission stations for protection optimization
3. Installation of 350KVAR low voltage capacitor bank in Bauchi state water works Gubi dam
4. Design, construction and installation of automatic air condition distribution panels, and automatic/manual change over panel, and automatic fire monitoring, control and protection panels for Nalado building in Abuja.
5. Repare and maintenace of 71DG01 diesel generator at Kaduna Refinery Power plant
6. Integrity checks on 75KM01D control panel relays/soft stater unit, cable jointing and installation of Atlas Copco medium voltage compressor motor at Kaduna Refinery Plant.
7. Integrity checks and maintenace on over load protection of 12k02 A/B compressor motors at Kaduna Refinery plant
18. Design and construction of street light control unit
9. Electrical wiring design of proposed residential duplex at Kogi state and Abuja using Autocad software.
10. Installation of Capacitor Bank in 11kv, 415v, and 3.3kv substations to improve load power factor in Kaduna state water works
Well motivated when my efforts and inputs are well appreciated.
Team success and willingness to achieve results is my strength, ability to adapt to new environment/work conditions and can effectively cope with long working hours.
Quick understanding of working principle of any software and applications of applicable CODES AND STANDARDS
Good understanding of (circuit /wiring diagrams and ability to understand and make proper use of electrical test equipment) and has made good input in various FEED projects in my former company.
Possess a strong problem solving skill and maintain high professionalism, good in software training and technical support. Have excellent interpersonal skill and handle responsibilities with minimal supervision conversant with working activities in onshore and offshore environment.
REFEREES AVAIALABLE ON REQUEST.