GLOBAL MARITIME WEST AFRICA LIMITED
September 2010 - July 2012 (1 year 11 months)
- Preparation of workshop annual budget and operational report, daily maintenance and expenses report, updating weekly/monthly reports.
- Adopt and implement a weekly maintenance plan.
- Inventory, inspect, monitor, document and report the cost and performance of each piece of equipment; Maintain an inventory of requirement spare parts and supplies.
- Coordinate all safety effort throughtout the company
- Advice on development of safety work procedure
- Undertake regular inspection of work sites and premises together with supervisors to spot/correct unsafe acts and conditions..
- Take custody of all safety equipment for control purposes.
- Advice management on statutory requirement and standards.
- Control first aid box[es] access and ensure speedy replenishment of exhausted stock.