. Preparation of plans and schedules and programmes using planning and spreadsheet software applications to the level required by the contract, client or project manager.
2. Ensuring all planned activities is carried out safely and on schedule, within the budget and to specification in accordance with client procedures.
3. Interpreting subcontractors work programmes and incorporating into projects master schedule.
4. Monitoring project performance against plan updating project schedules and taking appropriate control measures at regulars.
5. Support project engineers in coordinating of project activities on site.
6. Participating in all project performance and management review meetings.
7. Preparation of monthly invoice based