Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Prepare required reports on students and activities.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Develop schemes of work and lesson plans.