· Coordinated and supervised 12 junior employees.
· Ensured all technical operations were carried out effectively and safely.
· Carried out maintenance on printing machines by interpreting engineering drawings of the equipment.
· Ensured customers were satisfied with service provided by the organization.
· Ensured all financial transactions were recorded and documented accurately.
· Liaised with vendors of machines for corrective maintenance activities when necessary.
· Liaised electrical and mechanical technicians when there was electrical or mechanical fault.
· Due to the fast paced nature of the photographic industry, was required to complete tasks quickly while not sacrificing quality of customers printing.