Executive Trainee, marketing communication
Cranes and Ladders
May 2011 - April 2013 (1 year 11 months)
As Client Service Executive/ Project coordinator
- Managed wide variety of client/customer service and administrative tasks to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Served as the main liaison between clients, management and sales team.
- Assisted in creating pre-season marketing plans to support department and divisional strategies.
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Executed in-season pricing strategies, including promotions and markdowns to reach financial targets of number.
- Created and maintained an organized database to develop promotional sales.
- Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
- Design proposals to make the clients’ brand experience interactive, engaging and reassuring to consumers.
- Contact customers to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events.
Increased product acceptability and sales by more than 25% in the first half of the campaign.