· Effectively support executive level staff members including Heads of Departments.
· Filing and retrieving of documents and reference materials.
· Prepare reports and maintaining of database.
· Preparing and editing correspondences, communications, presentations and other documents.
· Ensuring customer satisfactions by attending to their inquiries.
· Responsible for organizing meetings, appointments, travels, Hotel reservations and internal events.
· Responsible for heavy calendar management of Head of Department.
· Maintaining a position of trust by keeping all customer businesses confidential.
· Tracking due payments and prompting of the officer-in-charge.
· Receiving and interacting with external clients and visitors.
· Liaising with internal staff at all levels.
· Reviewing operation practices and implementing improvements where necessary.
· Preparing retirements for travels.
· Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
· Contributed to a 20% sales increase in 2010-2011 by improving prospect generation and sales-tracking techniques.
· Provided outstanding support to Team members by helping them achieve sales goals.
· Monitor activities of employees.
· Ensure employees have necessary working tools for daily activities.
· Prepare monthly salaries for employees.
· Oversee the overall activities of the Company.
· Coordinate data base.
· Ensure weekly reports are submitted.
· Getting clients for the organization
· Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.