Personal Assistant to the MD
Mubeco Petroleum Co. Ltd
June 2012 - Present Day (5 years 2 months)
- Prepare customers data base
- Manage calendars for CEO as well as other top executives
- Produce accurate, properly formatted typed documents
- Receive and make telephone calls on behalf of MD
- Provide administrative support to other departments
- Travelling arrangements – Visa, flight booking, airport transfers, accommodation & put together a detailed itinerary.
- In charge of all secretarial duties
- Record and prepare minutes of all management meetings
- In charge of petty cash/office stationeries
- Letter to customers as may be directed by branch manager or any member of the sales team.
- Sending and downloading emails.
- Keeping records of all incoming and outgoing mails
- Handle appointments, meetings, correspondences, documentation and travel arrangements for the directors.
- Ensure good maintenance of all the office equipment
- Ensure efficient of all company documents by creating a good filing system.
- Attend to telephone calls.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries & requests and handling when appropriate
- Order PC, Furniture, telephone & car park to new staff.