Executive Assistant/Office Manger
Helios Investment Partners Africa Limited
February 2010 - Present Day (7 years 4 months)
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; petty cash disbursement and reconciliation analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Diary Management
- Responsible for making all travel arrangements (visa, hotel bookings and ticketing for Partners, Vice Presidents and others
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Plan, organize and manage meetings
- Negotiate and agree budgets.
- Arranging protocol for the company visitors and ensuring airport pickups and hotel accommodation.
- Assist Partners with preparation of presentation materials.
- Ensure that the office remains properly cleaned at all times by supervising the janitorial / general cleaning staff and office assistant responsible for those duties
- Supports partners by performing Advanced- level of Administrative work of complex nature including planning, coordinating, organizing