Experienced Customer Service Representative
Spanco Channel BPO (Airtel Nigeria)
July 2009 - February 2013 (3 years 7 months)
Airtel Nigeria Limited (2009-2013)
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- Actively listen to the callers to assess and clarify service needs.
- Own and manage the customer relationship, resolving calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stay current on products, services, promotions, procedures and terminology.
- Secure customer satisfaction in every interaction in a professional manner.
- Provide the Airtel customers with the excellent service and support.
- Fulfill customer needs for new products and services.
- Fulfill individual and team based performance parameters (KPIs).
- Handle and resolve all calls from customer on the general access number.
- Suggest sales to customers by introducing products (especially new products).
- Resolve all wrap-up tasks that do not require escalation involvement, including:
o Up-date customer data and interaction history.
o Handle all subscription changes and activation or additional services that can bedone within the given authority.
o Escalate problems that cannot be resolved following authorities, procedures and knowledge limitation.
o Receive customer response to marketing campaigns and escalate sales leads to special categories team.
- Fill complaint e-forms if it can’t be solved on the spot.
- Fill feedback for knowledge, when required.
- Contribute to a continuous maintenance and optimization of processes and procedures.
- Participate in training and share knowledge and experience with co-workers.
- Participate in project activities on an ad-hoc basis.
- Carry out other tasks and assignments that are assigned to me by my line manager.
- Participate in team meeting and other meetings when required.
- Adhere to the Company policies and procedures.
- Assist my line manager compile and analyze quantitative and qualitative reports.
- Participate in contributing improvement initiatives and motivation for the team.
- Provide hands-on support to contact center agents on launch of new applications.
· Directly contributed as a team member in the improvement of customers’ service level.
· Consistent in giving quality service to our esteem customers.
· Meeting and exceeding call center agents targets.