· Preparation of site down penalty defense and spot check reports.
· Plan routine maintenance and ensure availability of resources needed for effective implementation.
· Understand team members strength and ensure balance performance across board.
· Support teams to ensure they have best resources both human and materials to ensure quality performance.
· Provide technical support for report writing and issue resolutions as they occur.
· Liaise with diesel logistic team to ensure hitch-free delivery and availability on all sites.
· Liaise with administrative staff to ensure all operational targets are met.
· Evolve ways to improve operations and cut cost while ensuring sustained and improved performance.
· Understand and manage client’s expectations.
· Develop good interpersonal relationship with both clients and subcontractors.
· Prompt response to all mails and issue resolutions.
· Installation and routine maintenance of generators, ATS and rectifiers.
· Attend to escalations and site down at MTN sites. Understand terrains and prevent repeated failures.
· Resolution of faults on generators, ATS and rectifiers.
· Preparation of weekly routine maintenance reports, monthly routine maintenance schedules and plans. Plan and delivery of diesel in all sites.
· Ensure any other report required is sent as they come before deadline.