Greatly improved the companies service delivery
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
1. Carrying out feasibility studies of capital project
2. Cost modeling which means preparation of cost estimates, budgets, cost planning, monitoring and control cost, as well as cost research.
3. Contract documentation which include preparation of bills of Quantities and other tender documents, giving advice on tendering/bidding procedures, contractual arrangement and tender evaluation and analysis.
4. Contract administration which means management of construction work and cost during the execution of the project.
5. Project Management which means the co-ordination of the efforts of all the consultants and contractors from the inception of the project to completion in order to achieve desired result within pre-determined time and cost frame work.